The new issue of Dealer Support online now
Can't find your copy of the latest Dealer Support? Want to share a feature with a colleague? Prefer to read online? Then check out the digital version of your favourite industry magazine.
The November 2016 issue is available now – click here to see the online version.
In the November issue you can find:
- A discussion about price rises and how bad they could be.
- An interview with a distributor that’s helping dealers break into new markets
- A review of last month’s Dealer Support LIVE event
- Behind the scenes at a dealer combining OP and MPS with great results.
- Our latest FM Guide, which is packed full of information and advice to help you build category sales
- An article about how you can help your customers get on board with mobile print
- A piece by a sales expert about selling in price increases
All this and much more, only in Dealer Support.
Posted by Austin Clark (95)
Written on 20th November 2016
Find other articles written by this user
Log in/Register to leave a comment
Mark Ash, head of print at Samsung UK & Ireland, tells us why current uncertainty…
Written By Austin Clark 26th July 2017
Steve Harrop, the recently appointed chief executive of Advantia, tells Austin…
Written By Austin Clark 25th July 2017
Thanks to an innovative programme of continuous product launches, and the introduction…
Written By Austin Clark 24th July 2017