The BOSS Charity Golf Day enjoyed a fabulous reboot this year, with as many as 24 teams competing at a new venue – the Belton Woods resort in Lincolnshire. A full complement of attendees also spent the day enjoying its luxurious spa facilities, as well as an inspiring talk by new BOSS CEO, Amy Hutchinson, on her career so far and the women that have influenced it.
The day concluded as usual with drinks and an excellent buffet dinner, before this year’s organiser, Phil Wesolowski, rose to thank the sponsors and the efforts of the Charity Day team – as well as the many years of excellent work by his predecessor, Stanley Vaughan.
Charity chairman, Graeme Chapman MBE, then took the microphone for the traditional raffle and auction, which – together with ticket sales – helped to ensure that the event raised around £12,000 for the BOSS Charity.
Wesolowski concluded the day by presenting the prizes for the golf competitions:
• Putting Competition: Paul Hardy
• Longest Drive: Richard Hobb
• Nearest The Pin Competition: Steve Madeleine
• Individual Competition: Dave Price (winner): Rob Harradine (runner up)
• Team Competition: Fellowes 1 (winners): Hamelin (runner up)
• ‘Should Have Gone To Specsavers’ Award: Hamelin
Don’t forget to follow Dealer Support on Twitter!