Whether you are a small scale business or a multinational organisation – all businesses in today’s world deal with cyber threats
Purely relying on anti-virus software will not stop hackers from accessing your business.
Want to learn more about cyber breaches?
Join us on Thursday 3rd June at 1pm to look at how to deal with a breach using a live scenario.
This interactive workshop will revolve around a live ransomware scenario impacting a business.
The workshop will focus on:
- The practical impact of a ransomware attack
- The team of experts that will need to be assembled, what each team will do and some essential considerations for selecting your experts
- The key commercial, legal and regulatory decisions that need to be made when facing a ransomware incident
- The potential financial and reputational exposures that arise from the incident
- What you can do to minimise the chances of being impacted by ransomware