Reimagine the workplace
Keeley Shepherd, Key Account Lead
Simon Williams, North Europe Shopper Marketing Lead
In this session Keeley Shepherd and Simon Williams, 3M, will reflect on new working practices and share practical advice on how to maximise selling opportunities to home workers, face to face teams and remote workers.
The seminar will cover:
- What are the three modes of working that we need to be aware of
- Hot to be productive wherever you are
- What opportunities exist for dealers selling to customers in the new norm
- How to utilise technology such a the Post-it App to enable best in class collaboration from anywhere
Take home points:
- How to maximise your sales in the new norm.
- How to add value to your sales pitch.
This session is for:
Dealers, Wholesalers and all remote or office workers.
About the speaker:
Keeley Shepherd is an experienced sales professional working with the 3M Consumer Business Group, which has iconic brands such as Post-it®, Scotch®, Command™ and Scotch-Brite™ in their shop window. Helping partners in the office channel by offering exciting opportunities from the 3M portfolio to add value to their categories and drive growth, by understanding and meeting their requirements.
Keeley brings with her a wealth of knowledge from 3M and from her previous role at Office Friendly.
What are you waiting for?
Dealer Support Live offers delegates the opportunity to select specific seminar topics relevant to them, ensuring your day is filled with information and learning that will be directly relevant to you and your business’ current requirements.
It’s always difficult to take a day out of the office, but the question is: can you afford to miss out on this event?