No doubt the pandemic has disrupted a lot of our ways of working. In the middle of that disruption has been an opportunity, to experiment with the way that we work
Now, as we look ahead to the possibilities of gathering together again, there’s another opportunity – not to go ‘back’ to our ways of working, but to reimagine new ways of working. One that perhaps combines the best of both worlds, or creates something entirely new.
Join us on the Wednesday 12th of May where award-winning author and productivity ninja Grace Marshall reflects on the opportunities and challenges that working from home has brought us, and shares insights and practical tips to help us reimagine how, where and when we work.
Sign up now at www.reimaginetheworkplace.co.uk
What you’ll discover:
- Why time management is useless, and why attention management matters now, more than ever.
- How to find the right balance between focus and collaboration, avoiding both disconnection and over-connection.
- New rules of engagement for how we communicate and collaborate
- How to make great work happen – individually and collectively, wherever we are
- Reimagining our spaces – beyond just going ‘back to the office’
- Wellbeing and sustainability – beyond crisis mode and into a new work-life rhythm
There will also be a live Q&A session, so have your thoughts and questions ready to share with our expert panel.
Author of the award-winning ‘How to be Really Productive’, Grace Marshall is known for her “refreshingly human” approach to productivity. Featured in The Guardian, Forbes and Huffpost, Grace has helped thousands of people to replace stress, overwhelm and frustration with success, sanity and satisfaction.
SPONSORED: This is a sponsored article published on behalf of 3M. For more information on 3M please click here. For editorial questions or comments please contact the Dealer Support team at email@example.com