With the world of work changing at an unprecedented pace, Spicers has reviewed the way it takes products to market and in 2020 is offering a fresh and modern marketing approach to bridge the gap between print and digital
To this end, Spicers is delighted to launch the new 2020 catalogue with innovative, interactive features that will help dealers optimise sales opportunities and better support their customers. Designed for an improved user experience, the interactive catalogue brings products to life through engaging video content and extended product information.
The catalogue includes a comprehensive range of over 1300 new products and, to complement the catalogue offering, and to help drives sales of these products, a new digital catalogue has also been launched; a dynamic tool that takes orders live through a built-in basket. In addition, a new app, Scan2C, has been launched which allows customers to scan QR codes to bring pages to life using video content.
Encompassing new product ranges including environment, heath and wellbeing, modern office and tech trends, and market-leading innovations, the catalogue gives dealers access to the breadth of products they need to meet the changing needs of today’s modern customer.
What can you expect to see?
- A dedicated environmental section.
- Product information panels.
- Hero products with QR code feature.
- QR codes to enable playback of videos.
- Enhanced information such as delivery lead times.
- Product endorsements.
- New section intro pages.
- Environment: With CSR and the environment high on everyone’s agenda, and an increasing awareness of the ethical and environmental impact of the products they use, the catalogue features a dedicated environmental section with a wide selection of new products that all carry environmental credentials. This section is the introduction to the new catalogue and will help dealers to start new conversations and highlight the benefits of these products and, importantly, enhance the CSR credentials of both dealer and customer.
- Health and wellbeing: Consumers are placing more value on health and wellbeing, and employers are recognising the importance of a happy and healthy workforce, so a number of new products have been included that will help businesses invest in their employee wellbeing.
- Modern office: Driven by shifting working culture and the growing number of Millennials and Gen Zs, today’s workplace is changing. The catalogue features a new range of products designed around technology and innovation to specifically target this generation.
- QR codes: Scanned using a QR reader that can be downloaded to any smartphone, the QR codes (on selected products) will launch a supplier video featuring enhanced product information bringing products to life. To support this function, Spicers has created a new app, SCAN2C, free for dealers and their customers to download which will deliver information direct to a mobile device. Watch the video here.
To accompany the catalogue, Spicers has relaunched its digital catalogue with some new and powerful enhancements. This refreshed offering is designed to generate more sales conversations and increase customer satisfaction.
To help dealers with the sales process around the new catalogue, Spicers has designed a full support pack with access to:
- Support pack and end-user campaign: to help launch the new catalogue, introduce the digital catalogue, highlight new products and encourage customers to explore news sections of the catalogue.
- A video for guidance on how to use the new SCAN2C app – Watch the video here.
- Integrated marketing materials: a full suite of collateral including emails, PDFs, web banners, social media posts and multimedia.
Darren Renshaw, sales director at Spicers commented: “We want to help dealers gain a competitive edge in this changing market and look to future-proof the industry to ensure success.”
Don’t forget to follow Dealer Support on Twitter!