BOSS has updated its advice and support documents for companies affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Q&A Claims for Wage Costs through the Job Retention Scheme (Furlough Leave)
- Page 5 – Can an employer rotate furlough leave between its employees?
- Page 6 – Do I have to rehire staff who left the organisation for a reason other than COVID-19?
- Page 7 – Does Good Friday and/or Easter Monday break the accrual of the 3-week furlough period if it is a holiday under the contract of employment?
- Page 9 – Can a furloughed employee work for another employer or take a second job during the furloughed period?
- Page 11 – How is the 80% calculated for those with irregular earnings?
- Page 13 – Can I furlough employees who are shielded? / Can employees with childcare responsibilities be furloughed?
Read document HERE
Health & Safety – Site Operating Procedures
- Page 13 – First Aid Arrangements and Resuscitation / First Aid Info
- Page 15 – Changing Facilities – Personal Protective Equipment
Read document HERE
As a reminder, please note, we have also set up a dedicated area on our website, to ensure we can keep you up-to-date with the latest information, templates, documents and posters that have been requested, including:
Coronavirus – working from home and self-isolation
Coronavirus – managing stress and anxiety
Remote work self-assessment
E-learning courses are available – free of charge until mid-April 2020
As a reminder, please note BOSS has set up a dedicated email address [email protected] for any H&S, legal or business queries you may be facing.
BOSS has also set up a dedicated area on our website www.bossfederation.co.uk/coronavirus to ensure it can keep you up-to-date with the latest information, templates, documents and posters that have been requested, including risk assessing for coronavirus, mental health and self-isolation, and several HR document updates.
Don’t forget to follow Dealer Support on Facebook and Twitter!