Commercial’s fundraising for the charity Versus Arthritis will “shine a light into the too often unseen and too often ignored impact of arthritis on too many young lives”, according to Adrian Williams, community relationships manager at Versus Arthritis (VA).
The #500infive team of seven are aiming to raise £25,000 by cycling from Commercial’s head office in Cheltenham on Saturday 8 June to the company’s Leeds office, then on to the London office to finish back in Cheltenham on Wednesday 12 June.
“Having worked with the amazing team at Commercial, I have been overwhelmed by their passion, commitment and enthusiasm. Not just their determination to raise an amazing amount of money, but the fact that they will shine a light into the too often unseen and too often ignored impact of arthritis on too many young lives,” Williams said.
The money raised by the Commercial team will be used by VA to:
- Empower young people to make positive lifestyle changes
- Reduce isolation by connecting participants with their peers
- Help participants to develop better coping skills
- Increase participants’ confidence and self-esteem
- Improve participants’ emotional wellbeing
The link for donations is: commercial.co.uk/donate
Don’t forget to follow Dealer Support on Twitter!